Re: Re[2]: Brassed Off Music

We do have a printed arrangement of the flugel solo by Kevin Bolton. We're
currently appearing in the stage production of "Brassed Off" at the Swan
Theatre in High Wycombe, and that may be how we obtained it. Our esteemed
librarian may be able to confirm (well, Jeff?).

Incidentally, I think there are still tickets available for tonight
(Friday, 8pm) and tomorrow matinee (2.30pm) and evening (8pm). Reports
indicate that it's a very enjoyable show, but ticket sales have been
disappointing compared to "up north", so anyone on the list who's in the
area is encouraged to come along.

Peter
Kidlington Concert Brass