Urgent Plea for Players

Folks,

 I have an urgent request from the Hosier & Dickinson (Watford)
Band [4th section] for players, particularly cornet players who
are in Hertfordshire/North London/East Bucks area who would be
willing to help us out at a posh school's sports day TOMORROW!
It looks like that we will only have 4 cornets in total for a
3 hour job!

 Sorry for the short notice, but any help would be really
apprecriated. Please get in touch with me by reply or you
can call me on:

Work: (0208) 371 1596
Home: (01923) 231264

 The job will be at Rickmansworth Masonic school (I don't know if
it is still associated with the Masons, I doubt it because it is an
all girls school). The band will be meeting at 1.30pm. Unfortunately
we won't be able to provide any instruments.

 If you can't get in touch with me but would like to help out then
turn up, find the band and introduce yourself to someone. Directions
to Rickmansworth Masonic school are:

>From M25 exit @ junction 18 and follow signs for Rickmansworth & Watford
on the A404. The school is approximately 1.5 miles from the M25 on the
left hand side of the road.

>From Watford follow signs for Croxley Green and Rickmansworth along the
A412. Follow this road through Croxley Green. As you approach Rickmansworth
you will come to a roundabout where you should turn right up the hill sign-
posted M25. At the top of the hill turn right at the roundabout along the
A404. The school is shortly after this roundabout on the right hand side
of the road.

Cheers, Greg.