Re: Tour to Australia

The only date I have for Malmo Brass is :
Thursday, July 29, Municipal Theatre, Rockhampton, commencing 7.30pm.
Presented by the Capricornia Silver Band.
The flyer for the event here mentions Ray Farr as conductor, Roger
Webster as featured soloist, and singer Cecilia Alriksson.
I believe they may then go on to Brisbane.

Graeme Cameron
Rockhampton City Band