Re: Brassed Off Music

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Barrett <RBarrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, July 10, 1999 10:11
Subject: Re: Brassed Off Music

Richard-

I knew someone would make a quip like this! :-)

If you think 2 is bad, I have played with a trombone ensemble which had 4
(including me).  In my view, the more the merrier!

Shelley

PS, in response to Steve Larwood, is there such a thing as a closet bass
trombonist?  I know we are as a general rule shy, quiet and unassuming
individuals, but........