New Member

Hello All............

Paul Oldfield here.  Hi to all who know me.

I've been a member of Clifton & Lightcliffe, Banks' Brewery
(Birmingham)(1993), Regent Brass (London)(1994-96), Thornhill (now Tingley
Thornhill),and I've recently joined Skelmanthorpe Band on Tenor Horn.

I also play on YABB when I can.  (Hi to all you "YABBERS" out there.  Is it
true that Frank is finishing next year??) Are there any ex Bank's Brewery
Players out there?

Skelmanthorpe have just recorded their first CD and they go up to the
Championship Yorkshire section next year, so look out Briggus, Dyke
etc.....(!). Skelmanthorpe have just finalised a juicy sponsorship deal.

Tingley Thornhill are struggling to survive at the moment with only a
handfull of players (sad), but they are still going (just).... I've heard on
the grapevine that Drighlington Band have signed up some top players.

Looking forward to some interesting debates....

Paul