RE: Duets for brass.

Hi David

I don't know if the following is of much help, it's a book of duets I
acquired many years ago. The cover has fallen off so unfortunately I don't
know the publisher. Someone on the list may be able to help. The standard
varies from medium difficulty to relatively easy and so are useful for
schools, and the general arrangements produce a nice sound.

Email me privately if you would like a couple of pages sent over as a
sample. I've included the list so you can see what's included and others may
also be interested.

TRUMPET
With chord names for guitar, organ and piano.
ARRANGEMENTS BY GERRY CAPPUCCIO
MAGIC 50 SOLOS AND DUETS
ALL I HAVE TO DO IS DREAM	ARTHUR'S THEME (Best That You Can Do)
AS LONG AS HE NEEDS ME 	AS TIME GOES BY
BODY AND SOUL		CAN YOU READ MY MIND? (Love Theme from "Superman")
CHARIOTS OF FIRE 		COME GO WITH ME
DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES	DEVOTEDTOYOU
EVERGREEN (Love Theme from "A Star Is Born") FEELINGS
FLY ME TO THE MOON (In Other Words)I LEFT MY HEART IN SAN FRANCISCO
I'LL HAVE TO SAY I LOVE YOU IN A SONG JERSEY BOUNCE
KILLING ME SOFTLY WITH HIS SONGLA VIE EN ROSE
LES BICYCLETTES DE BELSIZE	LONELY TOGETHER
LOVE ME OR LEAVE ME		LOVE THE WORLD AWAY
LULLABY OF BIRDLAND		MAKIN' WHOOPEE!
MEAN TO ME 			MY MELANCHOLY BABY
NEVER MY LOVE		NIGHT AND DAY
OLD CAPE COD 			THE OLD SONGS
ON THE SUNNY SIDE OF THE STREETSEPTEMBER SONG
SOMEONE TO WATCH OVER ME 	A STRING OF PEARLS
Theme from A SUMMER PLACE	SWEET GEORGIA BROWN
THE SWEETEST THING (I've Ever Known)		THE SWINGIN' SHEPHERD BLUES
TARA THEME (from "Gone With The Wind")		THAT'S ALL
TIME AFTER TIME		A TIME FOR LOVE
TIME IN A BOTTLE		TRYIN' TO GET THE FEELING AGAIN
TUXEDO JUNCTION 		12th STREET RAG
WHAT KIND OF FOOL AM I? 	WHERE IS LOVE?
WHO CAN I TURN TO (When Nobody Needs Me) YOU DECORATED MY LIFE

Cheers
TiBaR (:-)}
BAIRNSDALE or the BUSH