Re: Duets for brass.

Many thanks to Nigel, Henry Howe,A.Justice,Guy Clark,Simpson,Steven Booth,
and R.Thomas for their kind help in suggesting some duets.   Some of the
pieces sound a bit difficult for us, but I will chase them up.  The MAGIC 50
arrangements by Gerry Cappuccio (as advised by R.Thomas) sound ideal , and
if anyone knows the publisher I would be in their debt.   Janval referred to
my enquiry .."where have all the older players gone ?" ....is it possible
they have been displaced by the many young students form music colleges ?
I recently found a pile of old video recordings I made of the Granada Band
of the Year concerts,   , Star Brass, and a number of the old band contests
on T.V.  and the standard was brilliant.. Bad news is that these are Betamax
tapes ,but if anyone is desperate to see a particular contest for some
reason please mail me; I can transfer to VHS (with loss of quality).   Maybe
someone's grandfather is featured as a soloist !!!!!!!!
Cheers .  David Williams.