Re: New Member

Paul

Welcome from me!  An esteemed Bass Trombonist anymore Iam not (Yoda
voice) but a Euph.  A decidedly average one at that!  However, good or
bad players alike, we all like Brass Bands here so you are amoung
friends.

Just make sure you are 1st or championship section, or else!  (only
kidding guys, dont hurt me Im only a kid!  Not even in a contesting
band? tchah! o no not that old chestnut again...)

best warmest welcoming regards Paul and with much tongue in cheek to the
audience (well, some)...  Oh dear what have I done!

Steve, Euphonium, Melbourne Town Band
http://www.mtb-brassband.com