Re: Notation Editors

> Sibelius & Finale if I can buy at a sensible price given its intended
> use(Sibelius have offered an educational discount to UKP399 if his music
> teacher writes to them because he is not in tertiary education.)  Son
> has used Sibelius on PC and likes it.  I cant justify the price.
> Youffers in US can sell me straight Finale 98 at UKP275

I apologise if I've written this before but, it *really gets me* that
Sibelius is available in the States for about half what it is here in
the UK. I've seen the educational price at 265 _dollars_ in America.

It's a British product!

I rang them up a few months ago to ask how they could justify such a
policy and the phone clone said (and I quote):

"Well, trainers are cheaper in America as well."

Hard to argue with penetrating logic like that-

I bought Nightingale

All the best,
Tom