Rogues' Gallery

Hi All,

While the list is a little quiet of late, I'd just to let those new people
to the list know, that we have a Rogues Gallery if you'd like to be put on
it, or if you'd like to have a peek at your fellow listees, sometimes the
temptation is too hard to resist.  (With hits on the page of over 2000, I
think we're all a curious bunch).

Anyway the address is -

www.users.bigpond.com/carollee/wizzt.html

The instructions how to be included are on the page.

Looking forward to perhaps "seeing" you !

Carol