Re: New Member

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Oldfield <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: brass-band <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13 July 1999 21:39
Subject: New Member

I would just like to point out that tingley thornhill are still on the go. i
find it most inappropriate that paul deems it necessary to paint such a bad
picture emphasised with ( sad ). I personally wish Paul the best for his
future with Skelly but he has not been anywhere near the band since he
decided to leave, so how can he comment on our present position ? Lets us
all go forward positively, not negatively.
Keith