Re: Notation Editors (fwd)

While Rolf is right about some of the minuses, there are ways around many
 of
these problems, especially if one doesn't want midi playback for these th
ings.
Consult the various FAQ's and other helps provided by Noteworthy at their
 web
site.  Also, the price is the same the world round--$39 US or, as Rolf po
ints
out, =A325  (I hope the sterling symbol came through!!).  Don't know anyt
hing
about a version 2.

Robin

--
Robin L. Oye
29 Bumbletown Road

SEND MAIL TO:
PO Box 392
Hancock, MI 49930-0392
USA/EUA

Paula M. Oye & Robin L. Oye, Writers, Editors, Researchers
http://www.angelfire.com/biz/cyberscribes

ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL WRITERS UNION!
The only labor union committed to improving the economic and working
conditions of all freelance writers. For more information visit our web s
ite
<http://www.nwu.org>, call (212) 254-0279, or email <nwu@xxxxxxx>.