Re: UK Treasure Island (was Notation Editors)

Hi Steve

I agree with every word you say

> Just a thought, are Besson more expensive (for example) in the US than
> the UK?  If yes, then that accounts for the shipping. If no, see
> above...

Don't know about Besson, but I was able to buy a Bach Omega trumpet for my
daughter from the states for equivalent of 750GBP plus insured door to door
shipping (3 days) at $30 !! (20GBP)
List price here in UK is almost double that.
I know it's a US product, but if I can pay that at retail, think of the
markup on the trade price!

Treasure Island, indeed!

Cheers
Steve Heninghem