Explanation of Previous Mailing under my name. (Brass Band Sound Font)

Dear List and Nigel,

This is a short mail to explain. A previous mail was sent to the list under
my name yesterday as a reply to the message on midi Brass Band Sound Fonts.
This message stated something to the effect of "I don't really care and stop
mailing me etc. etc."

I must apologise to everyone on the list and, imparticularly, Hilary as I do
indeed care and am very interested. Unfortunately I receive and post to the
list at work and one of the other members of staff obviously thought it was
funny and humorous to send this mailing to the list. He has been suitably
reprimanded for this and I apologise for any annoyance or embarassment
caused.

Many thanks for, what I hope, is understanding.

Rob Norman.