Re: Finals disqualifications

Subject: Finals disqualifications

>Is it true that Kibworth, Desford and Redbridge have been disqualified from
the finals because they returned their invitations late?

>If so, does anyone know who their replacements are?
>
>Gav

According to the Bandsman today it is Glossop for Desford, Aveley for
Redbridge and Nottingham City Transport for Kibworth. I really cannot see
why on earth the NCC can't ring the bands and say ' we don't have your
form - closing date for entries is 3 days'. OK if there were dozens of bands
who were late it would be a pain but we are only talking about 3 and I know
for a fact that they have done this before as it was my band it affected.

Jeremy