Re: Finals disqualifications

Gavin Sever wrote:

> Is it true that Kibworth, Desford and Redbridge have been disqualified from the finals because they returned their invitations late?
>
> If so, does anyone know who their replacements are?
>
> Gav

The replacements are Glossop and Avely & Newham, and Nottingham City Transport (for Desford, Redbridge, and Kibworth resp.)

I think it is just crazy that bands are being disqualified. There could be a list of reasons why their entry was late .... a couple of
phonecalls by the organisers could have sorted the situation, but you know how it is with these people. Give them a bit of power, and
they lose all common sense.

<JT>