New Address/Finals disqualifications

Hi,
For anyone that has contacted me in the past, my new address is now:

basstrombone@xxxxxxxxxxx

Also, it must be absolutely sickening for the members of the 3
disqualified bands who put the work in at the area to get the results
for this to happen. I know that rules are rules, but surely missing
the closing date isn't killing anyone?
John