Re: Finals disqualifications

jeremy.wise@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<  I really cannot see
 why on earth the NCC can't ring the bands and say ' we don't have your
 form - closing date for entries is 3 days'. >>
Here Here. Once again the honest endeavours of 75 or so musicians in March
will not be rewarded. I appreciate that organisation of contests is a time
consuming task but surely (as with the BTM case earlier in the year also) it
is incumbent on the organisers to be a little more proactive. The contests
will also be poorer for the loss of bands that qualified to be there.

Martyn Pattinson
Bedworth Brass