Re: Finals disqualifications

> jeremy.wise@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> <<  I really cannot see
>  why on earth the NCC can't ring the bands and say ' we don't have your
>  form - closing date for entries is 3 days'. >>
>
> Martyn said:
>
> Here Here.

I have to disagree here I'm afraid and echo Steve Larwood's point. It is NOT the
responsibility of the NCC (despite the fact that I am not their biggest fan) to
contact bands. It is the bands responsibility to do what is required. Yes I
agree with the point about single file queues for secretary jobs, but somebody
has to do it. There is a very good phrase here in Oz when it comes to you
needing to get onto something - 'get your shit together!'

We do not live in a World where we can rely on somebody running behind us to
make sure that we do things right - it's up to YOU!

Monkey