Re: National Finals - Disqualification

You're going down the wrong road here, don't try and drag anybody else down with
you.

I hardly think that the bands involved made a conscious decision not to post off
their entry forms, on the premise that they think they are superior to the other
bands. Do we know yet what the reasons were ?? I think they will all be valid, and
understandable. You can't say 'the world will be a better place if everybody
follows every rule, so let's use these disqualifications as a good starting point
;-)' That's just nonsense. How many people have become disilluisioned with the
whole movement, and been lost to other types of music (where the standard of
organisation is so much higher) because of a few '***holes' in high places.

How did you know Alan Hope had fog lights on his Volvo ??

<JT>