Re: Importing Instruments(Treasure Island)

> The other problem with importing is what if you get a fault one.
>
> Its not easy to send it back to the America

True, and with that in mind, I originally ordered from a very well known
source in the uk, prepared to pay the extra for that reason.
After no less than three faulty trumpets had been delivered (the last one by
the boss himself) I approached the US company and explained what had already
happened.  They were very receptive and assured me that, were there any
fault with the trumpet they supplied, they would reimburse all my expenses
to return it.  It was even hinted that the instruments for export were of
second quality.
Sure enough - the trumpet supplied was a cut above those we had been
previously offered and there was no need to return it.

Steve