RE: "Rules are made to be broken ?"

Allegedly, the reason the rules are being enforced so strongly is because
of a certain band who is suing the NCC. As we found out on Monday, a new
rule for this year is that registration cards and the contest signing sheet
are not being used - they are being replaced by little white cards that
need to be signed and returned by the 21st August.

As I said, we found out about that on Monday but at weekend our principal
Eb Bass player went away and isn't back until 22nd August. Oops. We phoned
the powers that be and were told that's it's tough luck, we'll have to get
the card signed by hook or by crook. No-one even knows which country he's
in.

We shall see what happens.

Gav