RE: Finals disqualifications

One of these 'also rans' could have had an off day at the areas so they may
really deserve a place at the finals. If they *don't* deserve a place they
won't get a good result and if they do deserve one, well who knows what
might happen - it's as simple as that.

I've have never yet met a policeman who'll give me a rap on the knuckles,
pat me on the back and tell me to be on my way.

Gav