Re: Importing Instruments

Speaking from one of the places several of you have imported from, I attest
to the fact that our company takes special care in reviewing all instruments
for export before shipping for quality and function and take extra care with
packing for such long distances.

I know it is possible to be leary about purchasing from overseas (i do it
myself quite frequently with clothing, only to find that
UK/French/German/Italian sizes vary greatly by manufacturer within a size)
and occasionally have to return items.   This is the risk one takes when
ordering.   However,  for the savings our company offers, it is a risk many
are willing to take- saving hundreds of pounds/pesetas/marks/francs or
millions of lira.  They are pleasantly surprised with quality and service and
often arrange purchases for friends once we are "tested and approved".

Margaret