RE: Finals disqualifications

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete Harris [mailto:peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
I am a former member of one of the bands hit by the NCC decision to done a
cap with 'Jobs Worth' clearly embossed on the front and upset over 70
players and associated supporters with a pathetic interpretation of 'rules'.

I am a former member of the brass band movement that has been hit by
unnecessary bureaucracy and a problem that could have been resolved by
several phone calls.

As I said at the start of my rant, I am a former member of the brass band
movement.  I think I can see why.

Peter

Well now, Peter, perhaps now you are no longer a member of a band you will
have time to join one of the organising committees and then show them all
how it should be done, and we can all look forward to a utopian future. On
the other hand ................

cheers
Grandad