A Connecticut Yankee....

Date:     July 30, 1999	    Time: 7:24 AM
From:     Jerry Lawson
	  The Hartford Insurance Group
(860)  547-2960	  jlawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As unexpected bonus arrived on my desk the other day - the opportunity to
make a business trip to London during the last part of September, into early
October.  While the arrangements are not yet confirmed and approved, it would
appear that I will have the weekend of October 2nd to myself.  The first part
of my trip will be to Oxford, but I can arrange to have time in London, and
possibly in Worthing.  I have never had the opportunity to travel to the UK
before, and was wondering what opportunities I might have to attend some
Brass Band events while I was over there.

Any tips and things to avoid would be most welcome too.

						     Jerry