Finals Disqualifications : My View

I have kept very quiet on this one, but after reading some of the most
pathetic views known to man or BEAST, I would like to make the next few
points,

1.If you have been lucky enough or should I say (GOOD) enough to
qualify for the National Finals, then you get your acceptance returned
absolutly 'Pronto'.

2.It's no good saying what would happen to the top bands if they got
their acceptance in late, because frankly they just would not risk it.

3.Obviously, the fame of the National Finals does not mean a toss to
some people anymore that is why they leave it to the bitter end.

Loz.

ps. I would like to point out that as an ex-Desford player(88-93) I
feel very sorry for all the members in the current band.