RE: Percussion Solos

Zimba Zamba by Goff Richards is good but I suppose if you don't have a
xylophone you won't have a marimba!!

Kevin Edwards did an excellent arrangement of Solfegietto by Bach for JSVB.
I don't know if it is published but you could try that.

There is also Rusky Percusky. This may fall under the category of Chorale
and Rockout though.

Richard