Re: Area Pieces

Dear list

I agree with john d4vies that after last years' revisiting of Eric
Ball et al we could do with some new pieces, and have heard from a
high ranking NCC official that this is indeed the case.

On the grapevine however I've heard that 'new' does not necessarily
mean 'hot off the press' but could include pieces from the last ten
years...

I think that I now know sections Champ and One and will gladly swop
for information about Section 2!!!

David