GUS Website.

Hi there fellow listee's,

I am delighted to announce that, after many years, The GUS Band has at
last produced a website and is therefore delighted to join the ranks of
the internet 'aware' bands of which there are now so many in the
country.

The GUS Band website can be visited at: http://www.BrassBand.cwc.net

Can I take this opportunity of saying a big thank you to all who helped
me, a self confessed computer novice, with their invaluable advice in
the creation of this site, in particular 'The Queen Wuss' herself Clair
Tomalin, Thomas Kavanagh, Sandy Johnson and Mike Smith and Gavin Holman
from Harrogate Band.

This site will be refined and embellished as time goes by when pressure
of contest preparation for 'The Open' has subsided and on which point
may I say the very best of British luck and good fortune to all
competitors taking part this coming weekend from me and all at GUS.

Colin Randle.