Re: Cheap band CDs

> Has anyone else noticed pretty cheap brass band CDs being sold at WH
> Smith Online / CD Paradise? They have no stock so are slow and you pay a
> quid postage, but they seem to have a reasonable number of titles around
> the fiver mark. Has anyone used them and wish to comment?
> http://www.cdparadise.com/

David,
I've bought about 20 Cds from them in the last few months and it
sometimes takes a long time to get them but it is definitely worth it
at those prices. Sometimes it takes about 2 weeks but it is about a
month since I ordered one lot and they haven't come in stock yet.
Recordings on the Doyen and Polyphonic labels are reduced heavily and
I just search for those record labels. Delivery charges are cheaper
than most places as well.

John