Re: Repiano Cornet

Jim if you get a good answer let me know. It always seems to me to be a pretty
useless additional part which could easily be covered in the solo cornet.
Personally I think long ago some arranger/bandmaster wanted to convince one of his
top cornets hat he was getting an important part other than solo and so the
tradition began. The SA does not score for it and it does not seem to make any
difference.

Dave.