Re: Test Pieces

John.  Thank you for putting me right about the piece.  Being "old squares"
we thought it was one of the recent compositions.  Our first "open" at Belle
was in the days when Fairey's with Harry Mortimer won three times on a row I
think and the test pieces were "Pride of Race", "Henry V"....etc.  We would
listen for hours to "Life Divine", Eric Ball,s "Festival Music", etc.   I
suppose these are fourth sections pieces now !
The point I was making is that we can still recall these pieces ...even
"Spectrum" and the like.  But I cannot recall what "Energy" for instance
sounds like.   I suppose contests are not intended for the likes of us,
nowadays.   Cheers.  David.