Re: Various National Anthems

we in the military have what we call the "blue book" national anthems of the
world.  It's never up to date, however we do have the South African National
Anthem and I can send you a copy.

As for the Japanese - there are web sites that list the anthems in midi
format and if you have Sibelius you can arrnge it from there or contact the
japanese embassy and they should send you some sort of arrangement.  But if
push comes to shove just mail me and I'll see what I can come up with.

good luck

Andrew Ellis
Bass Trombone
Parachute Regiment Band & Unity Brass