From: Stephen Fryday
Subject: Re: Olympic Band - person who knows

unfortunately, i have to say that, mr Mick Wheeler i have my FATCS, and i am
"THE ONE WHO KNOWS", i read the brass band list of messages and was so
enfuriated, by what some people had said about the onlympic band movement,
that i had to reply with some FACTS, and due to me being on another persons
computer at that time, there name was on the list, but i am the writer of
the original olympic email and any references of nature to the olympic band

one more FACT, the australians, whatever the outcome whether public decided
to attack SOCOG would have been marching anyway, no australian would have
been "one of a thousand bandsmen sitting in the stands"

and as for your band winning state titals, ID like to for u to tell me WHEN
has the ben a state marching tital, NEVER - maybe one playing NOT marching,
and the olympic band has had altogether about 9 day rehearsals, and we are
still not up to performance level, soif you are such a good marching teacher
WHY WERENT YOU ASKED ????????