RE: rondo (for trumpet/euphonium)

I have such a part. Do you want that I send you the euphonium part and
the
piano ?
I believe that you play with the Wilebroek Brass Band. In April I
played in
Munich in the European Soloist Championship. I passed the 1st round as
the
euphonium assistant of the Wilebroek Brass Band whose I don't remember
any
more his name. I heard you when you came to Switzerland in "Coeuve".
Your
concert and especially your solo was fantastic.

Tell me if you want I send you these parts...

						Blaise Lab
						blaise.lab@xxxxxxxxxxx