Want to join a flugel horn society?

Hello everybody, I'm new to the group, and I'm considering forming a flugel
horn club or society.

I'd like to hear from you if you are a flugel player, past or present who is
interested in helping or joining such a venture. The level that you play at
is not important, just an appreciation for the best instrument in the band
to play and hear. (Yes, I am still talking about the flugel!). I apologise
to people who play other instruments, but you must understand - I'm sure you
feel the same way about your instrument.

Let me know what you would expect from such a society, what you have to
offer (you don't have to have anything to offer), and a little bit about
yourself - what band you play with, what section they're in, where you are
(what country or area).

Any other information you have would be appreciated as I hope to do
something (assuming there's interest) at some point soon.

Please e-mail your response to me at:

flugel.kjmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your time!

Kirsty McCafferty