SAMUM

To the person who was requesting information on SAMUM, (I accidentally
deleted his message so I'm not sure of a name) here are some details

SAMUM	(Symphonic Foxtrot)	Carl Robrecht arr Billy Dawson

Copyright 1935 by Heinrichshofen's Verlag, Magdeburg.
Sole selling agents for the British Empire		United Music
Publishers Ltd
						11 Sutton Street
						Soho Square
						London
						W1

I suspect that it is long out of print as it does not appear in any of the
recent Music catalogues.

Les Palmer

Ever Ready Band