Re: Finals opinion poll

The most surprising thing IMHO are the 6%.  I would have expected the
14 or so voters to have thought through the issue a little more
closely than that ie have polarised their thoughts.

However, seems to have been an even handed decision, given the
result.  Good poll, Nigel.  I suggest this (poll thing) happens more
frequently, and if it does already, it gets publicised on the list
more.

Steve Larwood, Euphonium
Melbourne Town band
http://www.mtb-brassband.com