Re: Olympic Band - person who knows

Stephen Fryday wrote:

> and as for your band winning state titals, ID like to for u to tell me

WHEN
> has the ben a state marching tital, NEVER - maybe one playing NOT
marching,

Well if you have a look at the results from Qld for this year you will
see
that
there was a requirement for bands to do a march. (Albeit a street march.
At
least the players were taught to march)

> soif you are such a good marching teacher
> WHY WERENT YOU ASKED ????????

Probably because I never said I was a good marching teacher, but more
that
my
band (collectively) taught young people to march. We had the patience
and
determination to teach them. Not to look on in disgust, and then whinge
about
it.

> and the olympic band has had altogether about 9 day rehearsals, and we

are
> still not up to performance level

But your performance day, from what I hear is not until September next
year. 12
months away. There should be enough time to be able to sort it all out
by
then.

:-))
Mick