Re: Olympic Band - person who knows

John McLoughlin wrote-

>I thought it was us Poms who were wingers.  Isn't it time to stop clogging
>up the e-mail in-tray with Oz bickerings about the size of a marching step
>and who has won what?  I'm not saying we wouldn't have had the same debate
>had we (Manchester) been awarded the games, but enough's surely enough.  If
>you want to carry on the "debate" why not set up an Olympic band mailing
>list?

I'm all for open discussion and debate, but I'm with John on this one.
Especially since I'm sure I'm not the only
'Pom' who has very little idea what on earth this is all about- It may have
been all over the press in Australia, but it wasn't here!  If one of the
Australian contributors wanted to send a message explaining what started all
this, I for one would be enlightened and grateful.

Shelley Hill