Traralgon Contest Results

Here are the results from Traralgon, Vic. (officially known as the
Latrobe Valley Eisteddfod), as given to me by our Eb tuba player.  (So
don't sue me if they're a bit wrong but I think they're ok).

B GRADE:

1st	City of Greater Dandenong	    91
2nd	Kew Brass Band			 90
3rd	Wonthaggi Citizens Band	    89
	    Warragul
	    City of Traralgon

(I'm not sure of the order of the last two bands).

A GRADE:

1st	Kew Band				    96
2nd	Brunswick Brass			    93
3rd	Greater Bendigo Concert Brass	92
4th	 City of Greater Dandenong		90
5th	 Warragul Municipal			    88

For those who don't live in Victoria or Australia, Kew Brass Band and
Kew Band are two separate bands. And a few B grade bands entered A grade
for the experience.

COLIN LORD (MD of City of Greater Dandenong Band and player with
Brunswick Brass) won the Open Brass Band Solo Competition.

BYE

Vicki
City of Greater Dandenong