RE: Whinging was: Olympic Band - person who knows

Yes Rolf, so did I, even though the ones I did read hadn't descended into
unintelligible gutter talk which seemed to be generating heat, rather than
light.  Now, I intend to heed Nigel Horne's request to call it a day on the
subject, though I do realise there were valid reasons to gripe in the first
place (as there were, no doubt, in the registration debate).

JMc