Re: Parachute Regiment Band Reunion

There will be a Parachute Regiment Band Reunion in June 2000

If there is anyone who used to be a member of the 1st, 2nd or 3rd Battalion
Band as well as the Falklands and Pegasus Band please e-mail me your address
so that I can send you an invite.

If anyone knows an ex para bandsman then I would be grareful if you could
give them my contact details.

Thank You

Andrew Ellis
Bass Trombone
Parachute Regiment Band & Unity Brass Band

www.paraband.freeserve.co.uk

www.tinpan.fortuncity.com/ambient/203/home.html