Re: The Olympic Band Issue

> Hi All,
> I am rather surprised that Nigel has chosen to close this discussion.  It is
> the first time since I have been on this list (admittedly a relatively short
> time) that I have been aware of him doing so.

I closed it not because the topic is not interesting or relevant, but because
the standard of debate was not. However yours is a calm and collected post so
I have allowed it through.

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Composer, Conductor, Typesetter.
Owner of the brass band group of the Internet. ICQ#20252325