Re: Want to join a flugel horn society?

Well, Glenn, we'll just have to see if people don't mind being a small club,
won't we? I personally would like to see the flugel recognised as a separate
instrument, instead of an extension of the horns and/or the cornets. Surely
you can appreciate that a small club can still function, what do you think a
brass band is?

Kirsty McCafferty