Re: British Open 1999

Rolf.Miezitis@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Why can we get recordings from the Nationals, the Masters and the
 Europeans, why not the Open? >>
The contest and the concert on the following day (which lasted from
1pm-7.30pm) were all recorded for British radio starting this Sunday on Radio
3 (is BBC radio 3 available on the internet?). I don't know if it will be
released as a CD at a later date. There must surely be enough material for a
double CD from all of the music that was played over the 2 days.

Martyn Pattinson
Bedrock Brass