Re: Test Pieces

yep, that rumour's going round Scotland too!
I'm new to the list by the way and I'm (obviously) from Scotland!
Anyway - test pieces - being a member of a 3rd section band, I'm quite happy
to hear what we're playing, but I haven't heard anything said about any
other section.
I also heard a rumour that Narnia is a new piece - is this true?  One half
of our band insist it is, the rest claim to have played/heard it before.
Anyone know for sure?
Thanks
Julie