Re: National Finals - Nottingham

-----Original Message-----
From: Amanda Edson <AEdson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' <brass-band@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22 September 1999 05:53
Subject: National Finals - Nottingham

>Could somebody please tell me the results for the 1st and 2nd section
finals
>that took place at the weekend.
>
>Thanks
>
>Mand.
>

>--
>
>from this list, send a plain text mail to listserver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with

Dear Mand,

Ashton won the 1st section, Kinneil 2nd and Yorkshire Co-operatives (my
band) came 3rd.

Holme Silver won the 2nd section.

Yorkshire Co-operatives Brass Band are competing this weekend in the Swiss
European Open in Lucerne. We are all looking forward to competing and
playing the wonderful testpiece "Paganini Variations". A very busy weekend
ahead of us, but I'm sure it will be one to remember.

Martin H

martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx