March definition

Ron Grice wrote:

> By the way if anyone can pen a foolproof definition please post it.

How about issuing a list of acceptable marches? Might take a while to get going
but would be easier in the end. If anybody comes across any 'new' ones, a system
could be put in place to add them to the list if appropriate.

> Monkey you are excluded from this as you have marched in front of my
> band" sort of"
> but I'll have you back anytime.

Hehehee.........

And of course Waratah are the best band I have ever marched against!!!!!!

;-)

Monkey